My roommate and I are really sick and we look like shit, but we were hungry so we ordered pizza.
But we didn’t want anyone to see us, so we asked them over the phone if we can leave the money on the door and they can just drop off the pizza.
The guy said sure.
So we decided to leave a nice little note
and we hung it above the door bell. I hope they like it!
Pizza never judges
- The showrunner confirms that Merlin and Arthur did indeed grow to love each other by the end of the series, calling it a “pure” love:
- JULIAN MURPHY: We did, very genuinely, think of the episode as a love story between two men. Which is what I think it is, jokes and innuendo aside.
- KATIE MCGRATH: You can’t deny that Merlin and Arthur do love each other, you know? In whatever love way you want to think, there is no denying.
- Murphy points to the moment where Arthur finally dies as what the entire series has been building towards:
- At the “just hold me,” Murphy justifies to a shocked McGrath that:
- JULIAN MURPHY: Well, he’s dying, the man he loves is dying, so he’s holding him.
- KATIE MCGRATH: I think you maybe just confirmed what a lot of people thought,